Thursday, March 24, 2011

{wordsofwisdom}

Good morning Thursday, I wasn't too excited to see you at 7 a.m. But one latte and some granola later, I'm ready to power through. 


I was really hoping the weather would stay nice, as I was really getting into the spring thing. It's supposed to snow this weekend - yikes! It will be a good weekend be at home, curled up on the couch with a good book Kindle. Next on my list is Love Wins by Rob Bell. I've heard both good and bad reviews, but I think it's worth a read. Has anyone read it? If so, thoughts?


I've been reading photography blogs and am really excited to get back into it. I took a lot of photos over the summer/fall, but when it got cold I stopped. Hopefully my upcoming travels will lead me to some great photo opportunities. I will be posting a lot more of my own photos here on the blog in upcoming months, so stay tuned!


Ssx12638904554588_large


{via}


A few of my favorite photo sites are here, here, here, and here.


These words of wisdom are definitely poster-worthy:




{via}

currently listening to: Amos Lee

No comments: