Saturday, December 4, 2010

snowed in

We woke up this morning to a beautiful winter wonderland! Luckily, Michael and I went to the grocery store last night, so we were all stocked up with food for the weekend in. I spent the day reading my book, napping, cooking (breakfast, lunch, and now dinner, thank you very much!), and am going to decorate the tree and watch a movie tonight.

Lily and Paxton had a blast running through the snow.

Lils bounding through the snow:



Pax eating snow:


Michael and Lily playing in the snow:


And when Michael ventured out tonight to get the mail, I was delightfully surprised at what I received to add to my much-needed Christmas decor for our little place. Thanks Patty :-) 




1 comment:

Mom said...

The pics of Lil and Paxtonian are "frameable". very cute!!