Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday inspiration

Lucky for me, this morning at work has flown by. There are perks to being really busy at work (note: I don't stare at the clock on my computer to watch the minutes tick by). I am really looking forward to a cozy weekend at home.

On the agenda: starting my Christmas shopping, do a little baking, making an herb roasted chicken, snuggling up with Lils and Pax watching movies, and just puttering around the house. Oh and how can I forget? Putting up the tree!

Here are some fun finds from my lunch-time blog browsing:

Fold me close. Perfect wedges!

A mother's love. This artist has a great selection on her site, Artwark.



I'm definitely going to make these cinnamon sugar pecans for our Christmas celebration!

And in my ongoing search for the perfect art to go over my couch in the living room, here are some on the house wish-list.  Since our living room is oblong, the space over the couch is huge and needs something wide to fill the space.  I have been looking at triptychs:

large birdcage triptych - immediate shipment


PAINTING HUGE JMJARTSTUDIO ORIGINAL 3 PIECE PAINTING 20 INCHES X 48 INCHES  FABULOUS MUST SEE

something a bit more subtle, color-wise:

PAINTING HUGE JMJARTSTUDIO ORIGINAL 3 PIECE PAINTING 16 INCHES X 60 INCHES TREE

Flying from Lava Tree - HUGE 40 x 20, Acrylic Triptych painting canvas, gallery wrapped and ready to hang, ORIGINAL, One of a Kind - Please see close ups

Prismatic 4 - 14x33 Inch Original Fine Art, Triptych Painting with Rich Texture

and my favorite:

Modern art trees landscape abstract marems triptych

Back to work it is, have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: