Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back in Action

After a year+ hiatus from my blog, I've decided to come back to the blogging world. Here we go...

Two words describe life right now: law school.

It is pretty much what I expected, but I still cannot believe how much work Michael has on a daily basis.  I have been holding down the fort at home, cooking, cleaning, laundry, hanging out with the dogs, organizing our new house (hopefully pictures to come soon!), and taking classes at the university gym. Also, I discovered a wonderful dog park near our house which has been a nice retreat for Lily & Paxton.

This hot weather is reminding of our annual trip to Florida! We are leaving December 22, and I am already counting down the days. I stumbled upon these amazing swimsuits yesterday, just looking at them reminds me of the amazing beaches on Marco Island!

Fall is quickly approaching and I can't wait! Pumpkin spice lattes, apple picking, apple cider donuts, you get the idea.

No comments: