Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All About Paper

When I was a student, I was always obsessed with day planners. I would keep my schedule up to date complete with homework assignments on a daily basis. I also love the feeling of accomplishment that accompanies crossing off tasks from my to-do list. Weird, I know. Actually I don't know if it's that weird - I've met several people who do the same thing... Since I'm not a student anymore and have no more lengthy homework assignment due dates to keep track of, the iPhone calendar works just fine for my schedule. But sometimes, I miss having a paper planner. In lieu of planners, I am finding a new obsession with calendars...

How cool is this typography calendar:

Photo courtesy of: Pentagram

Or this...

Photo courtesy of Papersource - love this site!

and there's always this:

These quotes always crack me up!
Check out this
website for more. 







No comments: