Monday, December 13, 2010

merry monday

This weekend was a busy one filled with last-minute Christmas shopping, church activities, and the Dexter season finale(!). Michael and I spent the weekend with my family, and we got snowed in on Sunday night. We stayed the night and got up early this morning to make the trek back to C-U.

Michael took some great photos this morning of our snowy backyard, pictures to come later. There was a four-foot drift in outside of our back door slider. As much as I enjoy the snow's beauty, I am really looking forward to a sunny beach next week!

Here is what inspired me this morning:

how great are these rings?

this sequined dress + red lipstick = fabulous!

gold and silver holiday.

daily imprint. full of inspiration.

wintry letterpress art.

Have a great Monday everyone. Stay warm!

No comments: