Wednesday, September 29, 2010

scarves

Fall is quickly approaching and my favorite fall accessory is: scarves! I always love adding to my ever-growing collection, and here are a few that are on my fall wish list.

Love the tassels on this one:
Piaf linen-blend long scarf by By Malene Birger



and of course there's the classic cashmere scarf, Nordstrom has a wonderful selection:





and if I were better at knitting, I would love to sport one that looks like this:



Check out this website for more unique scarves. The model is gorgeous, makes me want to go home and watch Madmen!

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of Kaleidoscope blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

David Millar said...


Excellent tutorial for the beginner. You put a lot of time on it. I appreciate your effort. Thanks for the tutorial.
Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service